Many of us are attached to our phones. We rely on them for messages, use them to entertain us, and they remind us of important appointments. So why not use our phones to help with our diet and exercise routines? There are so many fitness apps out there to keep us motivated, accountable and on track. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, walk more, or squeeze in a quick workout, there’s a fitness app you can find for that. If you’ve got a smart phone, start taking advantage of these fun and free fitness apps today!
- Cyclemeter: Spring is just around the corner, so there’s a good chance you’ll want to spend your exercise time outside instead of being confined to a gym. This app can collect a wealth of data, is very accurate, contains several well-thought-out features and is ideal for people who enjoy cycling, walking, running and other fitness activities.
- Endomondo Sports Tracker: This app is an excellent choice for people that are motivated by being a part of a community to reach their fitness goals. This app uses GPS to track any sport that can be measured by distance, and then allows you to share your progress with online social accounts.
- Fitbit: Even if you don’t have one of those fancy armbands, you can still benefit from this app. This app helps you count calories, keep track of your weight, and document other health information like your blood pressure and glucose levels.
- FitStar: This app provides free workouts to get you moving. There’s no equipment required other than workout clothes, so you can complete them at home, on the road, or at the gym. The best part is before you begin this program, you complete a fitness test so that the intensity of the workouts are tailored to a level that’s right for you.
- GAIN Fitness: This is a workout coaching app and website that allows you to set and select routines for exercising at the gym, at home, or on the road. You can also choose workouts that require no equipment or ones that incorporate workout equipment, like kettlebells and weights. Specialized routines, like yoga, are also available for a small fee.
- JetFit Workout: If you like to keep track of weight and reps for different routines, leave the crumpled notebook paper at home. This app provides a simpler way to record your sets and reps, as well as how much you lifted. A calendar also helps you plan your workout and rest days.
- The Johnson and Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout: This free app will help you squeeze a workout in even on your busiest days. The only equipment needed is a chair, and the workout only lasts 7 minutes, or 11 minutes if you add a warm-up and cool down. A sample of a medium intensity workout includes jumping jacks, pushups, high-knee running in place, sit-ups, plank, triceps dips, as well as other exercises. The app coaches you through each move as it comes up in the workout, and is great for all ability levels.
- Pocket Yoga: This app condenses yoga exercises into ten-minute workouts that increase your strength and flexibility. With over two hundred poses and different difficulty levels, you can practice yoga on the go whenever you choose.
- My Fitness Pal: If you are interested in counting calories, this app is one of the easiest to manage. It has a vast database of foods and beverages, making it easier to log your calories. Besides keeping track of what and how much you eat, it also lets you account for calories burned with exercise and activity.
Because our phones are always with us, it’s a constant reminder to check our progress, stay focused, and remain dedicated to our health and well-being. When you figure out what support you need with your fitness routine, there’s bound to be a fitness app that’s right for you. Most importantly, these apps can be personalized to your goals at a pace that’s right for you, making success easier to achieve for free with these fun fitness apps.
Our mission at AndsTrim is to provide our customers with the highest quality of all natural supplements. We stock only the finest and most effective supplements, at an affordable price, to assist you in reaching your weight loss goals and overall well-being.