Teeth whitening is one of the most requested dental procedures in the U.S., but did you know you could also get whiter teeth at home, simply and naturally, for a fraction of the cost?
In fact, you can have whiter teeth just by adding the right foods to your diet — a nutritious and delicious way to have a healthier smile! At the same time, there are foods and beverages that stain and dull your teeth, which you can avoid.
• Don’t Ditch The Dairy: Everyone knows coffee and teas stain teeth, but did you know adding cream changes the chemistry of these drinks that helps prevent stains from setting in? Dairy is also high in calcium, which is good for the bones that surround your teeth and gums.
• Go Green: Dark green veggies like kale, broccoli, and spinach contain minerals that coat teeth with a film that protects your smile from stains. Green tea contains catechins, substances that kill the bad bacteria in your mouth that contribute to bad breath and cavities.
• Be Berry Good: Strawberries contain malic acid, which actually helps whiten your teeth naturally by removing surface stains. The vitamin C in strawberries also helps whiten teeth by removing plaque.
• Supersize Saliva: Tangy, crunchy foods like apples, pears, celery and carrots can help wash away stains, and kill the bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease, by triggering saliva production while you eat. Sugar-free chewing gum has a similar effect.
• Say Cheese: Cheese helps to protect and rebuild tooth enamel, and balances the pH in your mouth. Low in carbs and high in calcium and phosphates, cheese is another saliva producing food that can neutralize cavity-causing bacteria. Cheese also contains lactic acid that helps guard your mouth against tooth decay.
• Stick With Seeds: Seeds like sesame, poppy, and pumpkin are abrasive and help remove plaque from teeth. Like dairy, sesame seeds are also high in calcium.
• Very Vitamin C: Vitamin C-rich foods protect the collagen in your gums from breaking down, which can help prevent gingivitis and periodontal disease. Foods rich in vitamin C include kiwi, strawberries, oranges, grapefruit, and tangerines.
• Pile On The Pineapple: Pineapple is rich bromelain, an enzyme found in many toothpastes. Bromelain has anti-inflammatory properties that help keep gums healthy, while pineapple removes plaque and stains from your teeth.
• Bye-Bye Beverages: Avoid beverages that stain and dull teeth. The biggest culprits are red and white wine, cola, sugary sports drinks, black teas, and coffee. If you cant live without these drinks, drink iced tea or iced coffee, and as with cola, use a straw, which will help the liquids bypass your teeth.
• Forgettable Foods: For whiter teeth, avoid foods that stain and dull teeth, like tomato sauce, soy sauce, cherries, grapes, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, curry, and sugary sweets. However, brightly colored veggies, fruits and berries, are good for your body, so if you want to keep them in your diet, be sure to brush right after eating.
Nature's Mystics Teeth Whitening Pen
Of course, the most important thing to do is take care of your smile! That means brushing and flossing everyday, eating healthy, and visiting your dentist twice a year for check-ups. But if you want teeth that sparkle, you need to go that extra step. Nature's Mystics Teeth Whitening Pens contain the strongest gel available for home use (35% Carbamide Peroxide), plus they whiten better with less sensitivity than other brands.
With natural, proven ingredients like sodium bicarbonate, chamomile, aloe vera, and pomegranate extract, plus high quality peroxide to freshen breath and kill bacteria, Nature's Mystics Teeth Whitening Pens are a safe, quick and effective way to a whiter smile. Simply twist and click the base until the gel appears, brush onto your teeth and rinse after 15 minutes. You will see a difference quickly, but for best results, use the pen once a day for two weeks. Each pen contains 30 applications.
Our mission at AndsTrim is to provide our customers with the highest quality of all natural supplements and beauty products, including Nature's Mystics Teeth Whitening Pens. We stock only the finest and most effective supplements, at an affordable price, to assist you in reaching your weight loss goals and overall well-being.