Many people today do not have enough Omega 3 fatty acids in their system and this could result in some real health issues. EPA and DHA are the fatty acids primarily found in certain fish, and ALA is found in plant sources such as nuts and seeds. Your body needs Omega 3 fatty acids to function, especially EPA and DHA, and taking a supplement like Centre Ultimate Omega 3 Fish Oil from andstrim.com can help offer some big health benefits. There are several reasons to take Omega 3 fish oil supplements, from decreased pain, preventative healthcare and even improving your chances of getting pregnant. There are many studies that have been done on the benefits of Omega 3 fish oils and each study finds more and more possible benefits.
- Inflammation and Pain: Fish oil supplements can help reduce inflammation, stiffness, and joint pain and boosts the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory medications. It is a great supplement for those suffering from arthritis or asthma.
- Heart Health: Taking a fish oil supplement like Ultimate Omega 3 can dramatically decrease your risk of heart disease and stroke, by helping to reduce triglyceride levels, also known as blood fat.
- Depression: High levels of Omega 3 may help ward off depression and anxiety, and fish oil supplements seem to boost the effectiveness of antidepressants.
- ADHD: Omega 3 fish oils can help your child focus and pay more attention while in school if they regularly take this supplement.
- Fertility and Baby Development: Omega 3 has been shown to increase fertility in both men and women, as it can improve sperm activity and blood flow to the uterus. The DHA found in fish oil is also important for visual and neurological development in babies. Just be sure to avoid fish high in mercury, such as mackerel, swordfish, tilefish and shark.
- Brain Health: The DHA in fish oil can help improve memory in older people. Therefore, if you do not have enough DHA it could actually be detrimental to your brain health. Research suggests Omega 3 fatty acids may even help protect against dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
The American Heart Association recommends eating fatty fish at least twice a week to get more Omega 3 fatty acids in your diet. For people who do not have much access to fatty fish, or dislike the taste, a supplement can help provide the recommended Omega 3 fish oil dosage daily. Because the body does not make essential fatty acids, you need to get them from your diet, or from a supplement like Ultimate Omega 3 Fish Oil.
Why Ultimate Omega 3?
Ultimate Omega 3 comes from Norwegian fish oil, which is the highest quality fish oil available. And most importantly, Ultimate Omega 3 Fish Oil is free from PCB and mercury, harmful contaminants that can be found in fish. The bottle comes with 30 pills and the dosage would be 2 softgels a day, preferably at mealtime or before bedtime. As with any supplement, consult your doctor first to see what is right for you. Ultimate Omega 3 Fish Oil can be purchased at andstrim.com, provider of top-quality, all-natural supplements at affordable prices.